We are Searching for a New Store Manager!
The Marketplace Manager at Hannah Grimes
Are you creative, entrepreneurial and looking for an opportunity to fully utilize your vision, energy and talent? Hannah Grimes Marketplace, celebrating its’ 25th year as an integral part of the local economy, is seeking a Marketplace Manager to bring the organization to the next level as we begin the next 25 years. Our mission is to provide a thriving marketplace for local makers and to provide the resources they need to start and grow. We are an innovative and creative organization serving as a local ambassador of high quality regionally produced products to tourists and locals alike.
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to join a growing and successful community-minded organization. Do you have a strong aesthetic sense and great people skills? Can you think expansively yet execute well on the details? Do you bring a sense of ownership to your work? If so, we invite you to work with our region’s best makers and with the Hannah Grimes Center for Entrepreneurship to become part of a team that is dedicated to creating a thriving local economy and vibrant community.
Please send a strong cover letter and resume to be considered.
Responsibilities include but aren’t limited to:
∙ Sales & marketing
∙ Finance & cash flow
∙ Team management
∙ Vendor relations
∙ Reporting to a board of directors
Qualifications - a wide range of variables can affect an individual’s fit for this job, but most generally the ideal Marketplace Manager will possess the following qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: Three years’ experience in retail management, and/or business that has provided a working knowledge in areas including business and management principles involved in project management, systems, customer and vendor relations, budgeting, creating reports, evaluation and measurement, and coordination of people and resources
- Skills: High proficiency in technology including Microsoft Office and other internet services
- License/Certification: Valid NH driver’s license and a car.
- Work Traits: Highly organized, personable, disciplined, self-motivated, ability to efficiently interact with a wide range of personalities, ability to work independently, ability to work flexibly and well in a fast-paced environment with interruptions, confident, relationship builder, strong critical thinking skills and sound judgement, commitment to excellence and quality, hard worker, and strong written, graphic, listening, public speaking and presentation skills.
Core Values: Our employees love us, our customers love us, and the community loves us because we are responsive to their needs; we can be trusted, we are consistent and we act with integrity; we are innovative and creative; and we are known for our quality products and service. We will operate in harmony, we have a will to succeed and we believe in education to create a thriving local economy.
Hannah Grimes Marketplace offers a competitive salary, PTO, retirement plan and health insurance.